There are a good number of articles that claim ejaculating more often can reduce the risk of prostate diseases. While these claims might sound like attention-seeking headlines, hoping for more clicks, there might actually be some scientific evidence to prove this premise.
Two relatively large studies, reported in 2003 and 2004, showed positive results for sexually active men: high ejaculation frequency seemed to prevent prostate cancer.
In a Harvard’s Health Professional follow-up study comprising of 29,342 men between 46 and 81, as part of the study, the participants reported their average number of ejaculation per month in young adults between ages 20 to 29. In their mid-life between ages 40 to 49 and in the most recent year. The study participants provided comprehensive information about their frequency of sexual intercourse, masturbation and nocturnal emissions. They also provided detailed information on their health and lifestyle status every two years from 1992 to 2000. The results from this study found that men who ejaculated 21 or more times a month had a 33% lower risk of prostate cancer compared with men who reported four to seven ejaculations a month throughout their lifetime.
Another study, an Australian study comprising of 2,338 men, reached a similar conclusion. They found that men who had an average of 4.6 to seven ejaculations a week were 36% less likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer before the age of 70 when compared to men who ejaculated less than 2.3 times a week on average. However, the study found no link between prostate cancer and the number of sex partners. In fact, a prior study claimed that men who had sex with 30 or more women were two to three times more likely to develop prostate cancer than men with only one partner.
Regardless of the numerous studies being conducted, the link between frequent ejaculation and reduced prostate disease risk is inconclusive. Even though it appears, there’s a link between ejaculation and a man‘s risk of prostate cancer.
Here’s a health tip, it’s possible that frequent ejaculation may reduce your risks of developing prostate cancer. As stated earlier, the connection between ejaculation and prostate health isn’t just limited to that alone, there are other factors that can increase a man’s chances of developing a prostate condition like age, family history and lifestyle habits. So, while it might be appealing to recommend “More Sex!” safe sex and limiting your number of sexual partners may be a great idea.
Other great ideas include:
- Maintain a healthy weight and exercise regularly.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables. Good examples are; tomatoes, watermelons, pink grapefruits, guava and papaya, which contain lycopene, a powerful antioxidant. Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, and kale also are excellent choices
- If you have a father, a brother or uncle suffering from a prostate condition, it’s important to let your doctor know. As having a family member with this condition doubles a man’s risk of developing this disease.
- Include more soy in your diet from sources like tofu, soy nuts or soy flour or powders.
- Don’t smoke; quit smoking and stay away from places where you can inhale smoke.
- Eat more selenium-rich foods like wheat germ, tuna, herring and other seafood and shellfish, beef liver, kidney, eggs, sunflower and sesame seeds, cashews, mushrooms, garlic and onions. Selenium reduces the risk of prostate cancer.
Get a PSA blood test and digital rectal exam annually, beginning at age 45.
Prostate enlargement hits you where it hurts the most and this is especially true for older men above 45 years who are just experiencing the early warning sign of having an enlarged prostate that frustrate the hell out of you. You do not have to live with the embarrassment of having an enlarged prostate. We’ve found the fastest way to shrink your enlarged prostate using this treatment. This is one proven 100% natural treatment that naturally treats an enlarged prostate with no side effects.
CLICK ON THE ICON BELOW TO ORDER YOUR NATURAL SUPPLEMENT PACK TODAY!